10/22/2014

The Rowan t-shirt pattern testing!!!


 I've been so, so lucky to pattern test the Rowan shirt for Laura from Titchy Threads. She released this new wonderful pattern yesterday. My girls and I love it!!!! The pattern has 144 different options - like, that's a lot!
 For this one, I used a fabric with two layers. Seen below.







Review of the pattern:

Why we like it:
It has a simple, basic shape (my girls like this)
It's a very simple sew, and fast
It has so many options
It is very easy to hack and make different - I see some hooded dresses in out future...
The directions are super easy
The fit is so nice
It's easy to combine sizes
The kangaroo pocket has high sides, so things won't fall out (also my daughter's comment) 
Very easy to make for both girls and boys

And there really is nothing I don't like...

If you sew for your kids, you need this pattern!

Ingen kommentarer: